Frequently Asked Questions
- What is hand surgery?
- Does THAC offer only surgical options?
- Where is THAC located?
- What insurance does THAC accept?
- What should I bring to my appointment?
- Does THAC treat children?
- Where do the providers at THAC operate?
What is hand surgery?
Hand surgery is a specialized field of medicine focusing on the hand, wrist, and upper extremity. We treat everything from the fingertip up to (but not including) the shoulder. Hand surgeons receive training in orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery and general surgery. We are highly qualified to treat any problems of the hand and upper extremity.
Other questions? Please contact us here.